Established in 1988 by the Gason brothers, Oakford Agricultural and Garden Supplies was the first store of its kind in the area. 29 years on, owned and operated by the Hillier family since 2009, we pride ourselves in continuing the legacy the business was founded on:
- a local hub of advice from a team committed to building relationships with the community, and
- providing quality products to service your rural and garden needs, Australian-made where possible.
Based conveniently on Thomas Road in Oakford, just 3.5 kilometres from the Kwinana Freeway, we offer a wide range of products to clients in surrounding areas, and even further afield to the City of Fremantle, City of Rockingham and many country areas.
We can assist you in your urban and rural property needs in providing:
– soil to build garden beds
– mulch to assist in water retention
– potting mixes and manures
– reticulation of urban and rural lots
– rural fencing, including electric fencing
– urban and rural water tanks
– general hardware and garden supplies,
– Davey pump products and servicing
– cement, concrete, sands and gravels
We even have complimentary trailer hire (2 hours per load)!